First time blogging
Hi. It's my first time posting with this account. I don't know what and how to write since it's my first time. Today I will talk about myself. First of all, my name is Rigzin. I don't want to write my full name since many people told me that my name is kind of hard to remember. Most of my friends call me Rigzin so I will just use this name since it's easy to remember. I'm from Trashi Yangtse. I joined Woochu school in the year 2016 so it's my 8th year in this school. Well for today I don't know much about blogging so yeah, I couldn't write much. That's it for today. Thank you!
pawooo jigss wai!
ReplyDeleteHii rigzin my name is kboss ur new friend now
ReplyDeleteGreatt :)
ReplyDeleteTruly amazing. Chef's kiss
ReplyDeletewow nice
ReplyDeletejigs dhu
ReplyDeletekeep it up may
ReplyDeletenice one
ReplyDeletewow jix jix ur words touched my heart
ReplyDeleteadsadhskjhjadskjhjakj
ReplyDeletekeep it up (ignore the words above)
first blog amazing
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewow keep it up
ReplyDeletewow its great
ReplyDeletegreat work
ReplyDeletenice one
ReplyDeletefantastic work
ReplyDeletenice one
ReplyDelete